A student of Assin Fosu College of Education (FOSCO) in the Central Region has been bitten by a snake when he stepped out to attend nature’s call.
The level 300 student who narrated his ordeal to Adom News, said he after feeling the bite on his testicles, he quickly peeped inside the toilet bowl only to discover the snake coiled up in the toilet bowl.
Meanwhile, it has been established that the victim received the non-venomous strike while attending nature’s call in an abandoned toilet facility on campus.
Ahotor 92.3 Fm’s Central Regional correspondent Asonaba Kwame Oppong Nyarkoh said the students heard the victim crying for help and rushed him to the St. Francis Hospital in Assin Fosu.
A tutor at the school, Inusah Mohammad who confirmed the incident said the victim is responding to treatment.